Just feeling like some old world glamour today. Perhaps it was the 1920s styled shoot yesterday with Wilmarose of Lovely Jubilee and Caroline Tran that ignited the fire, and of course the gorgeous “Pemberley” gown from Carol Hannah Whitfield definitely made my posture a little straighter. But being inspired by this “old world glamour,” I found some goodies to make the home shine as well.
- Planter’s Buffet – Zgallerie
- Antique Cream Chandelier – Lampsplus
- White Lacquered “Chippendale” Mirror – Neiman Marcus via decorpad.com
- Soapstone Globe – Anthropologie
- Casablanca Silk Flower Arrangement – Inside Avenue
- Bayonet Loveseat – Joss & Main
- Florentine Pillar Holders – Zgallerie
- Keepsake Brooch Knob – Anthropologie
- Faux Fur Throw – Pottery Barn
- Casablanca Dhurrie Rug – Zgallerie
More on the Carol Hannah shoot later! Lovely has her trunk show coming up, and I can’t wait to show you all my favorite dresses!